I provide this website, it's educational content and my time all for free. You are welcome to share this content and use it however you wish, without my explicit permission, but I do ask you give me credit and a link back to here.
You'll never see limited features or "sign up for a free account for more features" prompt on my site, ever. I hate ads and I hate it when a website has a mandatory login to do anything on their site. Any sort of revenue generation ad pays for server costs, and any profit gained will be donated to charity or used as promotional funds for giveaways and what not.
If you'd like to donate to Everyday Science Stuff, please contact me.
- Interview with 102.1 The Edge
- The Pluto Story
- The Physicis of The Flash
- How Fat Are You?
- Crash Course: Introduction to Astronomy
- Fire Drill!
- The Physics of Iron Man / Tony Stark
- The Physics of Superheroes!
- How The Moon was formed
- Everything wrong with Armageddon
- How to destroy The Universe: Part 1
- Why Europa?
- Growing old is a bitch..
- Everything is stronger than you
- All hail the dome
- Odds of finding a relationship in Toronto
- Doing The Math
- Moving a Moon
- The Solar System Explained