Don’t go get your Earl Grey tea just yet Captain Picard.. or Captain Solo.. I don’t know, I’ve mixed the two up on purpose. Why you ask? Because it’s fun to piss off the nerds that read this, who then send me hate mail because I made a minor mistake in continuity. Let’s assume that we all currently live in the Star Trek universe, or Star Wars universe, or some sort of universe where faster than light travel is possible. Some day it might be in our universe, but for the time being, it isn’t, so we will need to rely on imagination.
- The Trillion Dollar Question
- The Physics of Luke Cage
- The Physics of Wolverine
- Let’s Talk about The Milky Way
- Let’s Talk about Venus
- Let’s Talk about Sunburns (and cancer)
- Let’s Talk About Black Holes
- Let’s Talk!
- Interview with 102.1 The Edge
- The Pluto Story
- The Physicis of The Flash
- How Fat Are You?
- Crash Course: Introduction to Astronomy
- Fire Drill!
- The Physics of Iron Man / Tony Stark